National Geographic is hosting an amazing contest and we wanted to tell you about it!
Through an in-store scavenger hunt where contest entrants will discover the answer to a secret question, leading them to the Passport to Explore contest site, one lucky wanderluster will win a 7-day North American adventure for two, to a Lowe’s Hotel destination of their choice.
We’re involved with this contest in two ways!
1. We’ve been given a special blogger code that you can use to enter the National Geographic contest, which will give you an extra entry into their contest!
Here’s how to participate:
- Go to your local retailer of National Geographic Explorer Luggage and identify the mystery animal (see full list of retailers here)
- Visit http://www.passporttoexplore.ca/
- Fill out the ballot
- Include blogger code 388 to receive an extra entry
Entering the National Geographic contest gives YOU the chance to win the Grand Prize – a 7-day adventure for 2 to a North American Destination of the winner’s choice (anywhere Air Canada flies, with accommodations at Loews Hotels).
The National Geographic contest closes on March 31, 2013.
* * *
2. We have also been given a copy of National Geographic – Journey of a Lifetime Book (Retail value: $50) to giveaway on our website!
You don’t have to do anything related to the contest above to be entered to win a copy of this book! Simply follow the steps in the Rafflecopter widget below and GOOD LUCK! We’ll draw a lucky winner on March 18th at 6PM.
National Geographic provided us with a copy of National Geographic – Journey of a Lifetime Book to giveaway on our website. We did not receive any other compensation for this post. All opinions are our own.